Cerulea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerulea is a collaborative furry worldbuilding project, and play-by-post roleplaying game set in a world of floating islands and magical crystals that power technology and magic.

HomePortalPediaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Maw is Neutral

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade

The Maw is Neutral Empty
PostSubject: The Maw is Neutral   The Maw is Neutral Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 6:16 pm

Kaze turned into the wind, breathing deep, carefully analyzing the scents it carried any trace of Garr. He was traveling alone, moving fast, with no real idea of where he was going or why. Finding nothing interesting, he looked around, carefully scanning the undergrowth. Few came to this remote outlying region of the Maw. Despite what anyone may believe about their species, the jungle, and in essence, the land, was neutral. Satisfied that he was alone, the black wolf turned and continued on his way. The day had been warm, and he would have to find water before dehydration set in.

Tracks here were few and far between. Most of the larger wildlife had evolved to fly, the better to travel between the floating islands in their search for food. Too lazy to seek the river, Kaze took his knife to the first water vine he came across, greedily drinking the clear liquid that poured forth. Then he looked for a place to hole up for the night, avoiding anything that might draw attention. The wind that carried no trace of Garr brought with it a hint of rain.

Idly, he thought of his instructor. The guy was probably roaming somewhere along the Blood Plains, picking off any stray Garr he could ambush but otherwise not actively seeking the kill. He had been assigned to Instructor Heilong as soon as he was considered to have come of age. He was taught to hunt, to ambush, to escape and evade, to travel and leave no trail, to tell if others (particularly Garr) had been in the area, their strength, the direction they came from and where they were heading and how recent the visit had been. Pups deemed to have passed basic training served as runners for 6 moons, as a final test before being presented to pack council and cut loose. Escape, evasion and concealment is far easier for one than for many, and for this reason, most of his pack ran solo, at worst in groups of no more than 3.

Finally settling on a slight overhang under a clay bank, Kaze smeared himself with mud to help hide his form and fell into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tommy

The Maw is Neutral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maw is Neutral   The Maw is Neutral Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 8:58 am

EV: Nice! Oh, if you need more info about the Great Maw, I've just completed the Great Maw article in the wiki. Go read!
Back to top Go down
Toby

Toby

The Maw is Neutral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maw is Neutral   The Maw is Neutral Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 9:15 am

EV: Hi! Welcome, newcomer! I'll be happy to RP with you. We could discuss about where your characters are located in the Great Maw, and then I'll create a number of Garric tribes nearby to provide interaction.

Last edited by Toby on Tue 20 Oct 2009, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Maw is Neutral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maw is Neutral   The Maw is Neutral Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 9:28 am

EV: New character and plot discussions go [here].
Back to top Go down
https://cerulea.rpg-board.net
Renegade

The Maw is Neutral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maw is Neutral   The Maw is Neutral Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 6:27 pm

Toby: I will be happy to (attempt) to RP, but I also have to say that I won't be around the board much, at least until next year.

That, and I have also never RPed before. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Toby

Toby

The Maw is Neutral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maw is Neutral   The Maw is Neutral Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 8:06 am

EV: You will get the hang of the roleplay. If you don't roleplay your fursona, what's the point of having one, rite? XD Well, not around much is better than not around at all! Most of us are working adults here, so everyone of us are giving Cerulea on average 1 or 2 hours per day, 4 days a week. Shall we begin discussions in the Admin suggested forum?
Back to top Go down
Renegade

The Maw is Neutral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maw is Neutral   The Maw is Neutral Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 2:42 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Maw is Neutral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maw is Neutral   The Maw is Neutral Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maw is Neutral
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cerulea :: Nations of Cerulea :: Great Maw-
Jump to: